Surorile Musulmane Forumul Femeilor Convertite la Islam
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Căutare

Rezultate pe:

Rechercher Cautare avansata

Ultimele subiecte
» salam alikum
In what age a muslim woman wear Niqab ? EmptyMar Aug 30, 2011 3:39 pm Scris de yasemin

» Al Salamu` Alaykum w Rahmatullah w Baraktuhu !
In what age a muslim woman wear Niqab ? EmptyMar Aug 30, 2011 2:17 pm Scris de yasemin

» Ce este Hijabul ?
In what age a muslim woman wear Niqab ? EmptyJoi Aug 25, 2011 10:31 am Scris de Nana

» Bine ati venit pe Forumul Femeilor !
In what age a muslim woman wear Niqab ? EmptyJoi Aug 25, 2011 10:24 am Scris de Nana

» Moscheile din Romania
In what age a muslim woman wear Niqab ? EmptyDum Iul 03, 2011 6:43 pm Scris de Vizitator

» Salam Aleykum
In what age a muslim woman wear Niqab ? EmptyDum Iul 03, 2011 6:19 pm Scris de Vizitator

» Salam Aleykum
In what age a muslim woman wear Niqab ? EmptyDum Iul 03, 2011 3:49 pm Scris de NAYLA

» Nora si Soacra
In what age a muslim woman wear Niqab ? EmptyLun Mai 30, 2011 9:06 pm Scris de Admin

» Educatia copiilor in Islam
In what age a muslim woman wear Niqab ? EmptyLun Mai 30, 2011 8:25 pm Scris de Selma

Martie 2024
LunMarMierJoiVinSamDum

Calendar Calendar

Cei care creeaza cel mai des subiecte noi
Admin
In what age a muslim woman wear Niqab ? I_vote_lcapIn what age a muslim woman wear Niqab ? I_voting_barIn what age a muslim woman wear Niqab ? I_vote_rcap 
Selma
In what age a muslim woman wear Niqab ? I_vote_lcapIn what age a muslim woman wear Niqab ? I_voting_barIn what age a muslim woman wear Niqab ? I_vote_rcap 
Aliye Alexia
NAYLA
yasemin

Bookmarking social

Bookmarking social reddit      

Pastrati adresa Descopera Islamul pe site-ul dvs. de bookmarking social

Pastrati adresa Surorile Musulmane Forumul Femeilor Convertite la Islam pe site-ul dvs. de bookmarking social

Cine este conectat?
În total sunt 1 utilizatori conectați: 0 Înregistrați, 0 Invizibil și 1 Vizitator

Nici unul

[ Vizualizeaza toata lista ]

Recordul de utilizatori conectați a fost de 10, Dum Apr 19, 2020 12:53 pm
islamic clock
calendar islamic

In what age a muslim woman wear Niqab ?

In jos

In what age a muslim woman wear Niqab ? Empty In what age a muslim woman wear Niqab ?

Mesaj  Admin Sam Mai 21, 2011 6:16 am

What Age Must a Female Wear Niqab?

It is unquestionable that a female must begin covering by the age of puberty. In all situations, Muslims are to use the Prophet's example for guidance. The Prophet married 'Aisha before she had reached puberty and consummated the marriage when she was approximately 9 years old. Getting married at such an age was not uncommon until recent times.

Puberty begins two weeks before the onset of the first menstrual period, i.e. this is the time in which she is capable of becoming pregnant.

May Allah swt guide each parent to adequately prepare the daughter for hijab and their other responsibilities, in time for puberty. Amin.

If a mother or father recently converts to Islam and has a daughter who has reached puberty, s/he should immediately begin covering the daughter. The parents should educate the daughter to understand and appreciate the reasons and advantages for covering as a Muslimah is instructed to. The new revert to Islam should not feel apologetic for covering a daughter who was not previously covering. It is as much of an advantage to her as to the new adult muslimah revert, and children do not always know what is best for them, so, like other decisions you make daily for your children, do not leave the issue of wearing hijab up to your children. Make the transition as a family, not you first, then just hoping the children follow suit on their own.

Some guidelines for preparing a child for hijab.

It is encouraged that as soon as the child is able to walk, she does not wear clothes that resemble the kafr, and that she should always have her knees and as much as possible of the arms and legs covered when leaving the house or having guests over.

She should be taught modesty in behavior and dress from the cradle.

It is ideal to sew small jilbabs (light overcoats) and khimaar (head/neck/chest covering) for the young muslimah, properly preparing her for full coverage at puberty. It is actually less fitnah on the parent to dress her in the simple attire of a muslim, as compared to looking for fashionable clothes in a shopping mall.

At the age of 7, the parent should order her to pray salah, and of course, she must be wearing hijab(the entire head and body covering) for the salah.

By the age of 10, her parents may and should punish her for missing fard (obligatory) salah, and once again, she must be wearing hijab to perform salah.

When she reaches puberty, insha'Allah, she will wear niqab (literally: draw the khimaar over her face).

By the age of puberty, she should already be used to wearing hijab (which is in her fitrah [natural state] to be covered).

She may have already chosen to veil prior to reaching puberty, and with the proper instruction, she will look forward to and embrace this step in becoming a young woman.

Hijab is not something a muslim parent gives as an option to a child. The muslim parent is responsible for seeing that the young muslimah is properly covered according to Qur'an and Sunnah.

Parents will have to determine when their daughter has reached puberty, not the child, unless of course, she is a muslim revert with non-Muslim parents, in which case she should seek the counsel of a Muslim wali.

Depending on a woman's environment, she may simply keep her face uncovered and then draw the khimaar up over her face on the rare occasion of a non-mahram's presence; or, if this is too much fitnah to constantly draw it over her face, such as circumstances when men are frequently present, she may choose to affix a screen (i.e. the Niqab) that does this for her without her needing to use a hand to hold it over her face.

Hadith - Bukhari, Narrated Hishams father

Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumated that marriage when she was nine years old.

Hadith - Abu Dawud, narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin
[Also recorded al-Tirmidhi, Ahmad, and ibn Majah. Al-Albani says it is sahih. Al-Albani, Sahih al-Jami, vol. 2, p. 1280.]

The Prophet said: Allah does not accept the prayer of a woman who has reached puberty unless she wears a khimaar.

Hadith - Dawud, Narrated As-Saburah
[Also recorded by Ahmand and al-Hakim. Al-Syuti has give in a notation signifying that it is authentic. Al-Albani has graded it hasan. Al-Albani, Sahih al-Jami, vol. 2, p. 1021.]

The Prophet said: Order your children to pray at the age of seven. And beat them [lightly] if they do not do so by the age of ten. And separate them in their bedding.

Sursa islamul azi

In what age a muslim woman wear Niqab ? Niqab_black1024
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Puncte : 5960
Reputatie : 2
Data de inscriere : 16/03/2011
Localizare : Bucuresti, Romania

https://surorilemusulmane.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos