Surorile Musulmane Forumul Femeilor Convertite la Islam
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Subiecte similare
Căutare

Rezultate pe:

Rechercher Cautare avansata

Ultimele subiecte
» salam alikum
True belief in Islam  EmptyMar Aug 30, 2011 3:39 pm Scris de yasemin

» Al Salamu` Alaykum w Rahmatullah w Baraktuhu !
True belief in Islam  EmptyMar Aug 30, 2011 2:17 pm Scris de yasemin

» Ce este Hijabul ?
True belief in Islam  EmptyJoi Aug 25, 2011 10:31 am Scris de Nana

» Bine ati venit pe Forumul Femeilor !
True belief in Islam  EmptyJoi Aug 25, 2011 10:24 am Scris de Nana

» Moscheile din Romania
True belief in Islam  EmptyDum Iul 03, 2011 6:43 pm Scris de Vizitator

» Salam Aleykum
True belief in Islam  EmptyDum Iul 03, 2011 6:19 pm Scris de Vizitator

» Salam Aleykum
True belief in Islam  EmptyDum Iul 03, 2011 3:49 pm Scris de NAYLA

» Nora si Soacra
True belief in Islam  EmptyLun Mai 30, 2011 9:06 pm Scris de Admin

» Educatia copiilor in Islam
True belief in Islam  EmptyLun Mai 30, 2011 8:25 pm Scris de Selma

Martie 2024
LunMarMierJoiVinSamDum

Calendar Calendar

Cei care creeaza cel mai des subiecte noi
Admin
True belief in Islam  I_vote_lcapTrue belief in Islam  I_voting_barTrue belief in Islam  I_vote_rcap 
Selma
True belief in Islam  I_vote_lcapTrue belief in Islam  I_voting_barTrue belief in Islam  I_vote_rcap 
Aliye Alexia
NAYLA
yasemin

Bookmarking social

Bookmarking social reddit      

Pastrati adresa Descopera Islamul pe site-ul dvs. de bookmarking social

Pastrati adresa Surorile Musulmane Forumul Femeilor Convertite la Islam pe site-ul dvs. de bookmarking social

Cine este conectat?
În total sunt 2 utilizatori conectați: 0 Înregistrați, 0 Invizibil și 2 Vizitatori

Nici unul

[ Vizualizeaza toata lista ]

Recordul de utilizatori conectați a fost de 10, Dum Apr 19, 2020 12:53 pm
islamic clock
calendar islamic

True belief in Islam

In jos

True belief in Islam  Empty True belief in Islam

Mesaj  Admin Sam Mai 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Anas, may Allah be pleased with him, reported that the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said: "No one of you becomes a true believer until he likes for his brother what he likes for himself". [Al-Bukhaari &Muslim].
Islam, through its instructions and legislations, was keen to organize people’s relation with their Lord the Almighty, in order for them to attain happiness in both this life and the Hereafter. At the same time, Islam legislates what governs people’s relations amongst each other, in order for love and harmony to prevail in the Muslim community. This can be achieved only when each individual is keen to protect and guard the welfare of others just as he would his own, and only then will the Muslim community become strongly bonded and well-established.
For this great objective to be fulfilled, the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, guided his nation to accomplish the principle of solidarity saying: "No one of you becomes a true believer until he likes for his brother what he likes for himself", clarifying that for faith to become deeply rooted in the heart one must love good for others just as he likes to attain it himself, whether it is to be blessed with bounty or relieved from an agony; this is the path towards a perfect level of belief in ones heart.
If we ponder the above narration, we find that accomplishing such a state of belief requires the soul to possess a high degree of excellence and good manners when dealing with others. In this state a person overlooks mistakes, perseveres regardless of the harm others may afflict on him and forgives ill treatment. Additionally, he shares the joy and sadness of his fellow Muslims; he visits the sick, comforts the needy, sponsors the orphan, provides for the widow and offers help to others and cheers them with a smile.
Just as he likes people to be happy, he also wishes that they prosper in the Hereafter, and thus he always strives to guide them to the right path, whilst remembering the saying of Allah (what means): “And who is better in speech than one who invites to Allah and does righteousness and says, `Indeed, I am of the Muslims`” [Quran 41: 33]
The narration also goes beyond the boundaries of the Muslims to cover wanting good to reach disbelievers. He likes that Allaah blesses them with the bounty of belief and that Allah rescues them from the darkness of associating with Allah and disobedience. This meaning is substantiated with the narration in which the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said: "Being a true Muslim is achieved by loving for people what you love for yourself". [At-Tirmithi]
Indeed, in the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, we have the best example; he, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, once said, advising Abu Tharr, may Allaah be pleased with him: "O Abu Tharr! I see that you are a weak person, and I love for you what I love for myself, so never be in charge of (even as little as) two people, or be responsible for an orphan’s wealth". [Muslim]
Our Salaf (i.e. righteous predecessors), may Allah have mercy upon them, took upon themselves the implication of this Prophetic advice, and were very sincere in its implementation in the best manner. Ibn ‘Abbaas, may Allaah be pleased with him, said: “I pass by a verse in the Book of Allaah, and wish that all people would have the knowledge I have about it.”
Another such example is when Waasi’ Ibn Muhammad, may Allah have mercy upon him, wanted to sell a donkey of his once. The man who was buying it from him said to him: “Do you think it is good for me”. He, may Allaah have mercy upon him, replied saying: “Had I not thought so, I would not have attempted to sell to you in the first place.”
These two examples and many more reflect the loftiness in faith these people reached which yielded such results.

One of the implications of the narration we are addressing is that a Muslim should not want for others what he hates to happen to himself. This forces the person to shun many bad qualities, like envy, spite, selfishness, stinginess and other dispraised qualities which he would hate people to use when dealing with him.
Finally, one of the fruits of practically applying this great narration is that a virtuous community would be established for the Muslims when its members enjoy common love and a strong bond between them, so that they resemble one strong body that can not easily be defeated. Thus, the Muslim nation would achieve the sought after prosperity.

Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Puncte : 5960
Reputatie : 2
Data de inscriere : 16/03/2011
Localizare : Bucuresti, Romania

https://surorilemusulmane.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

Sus

- Subiecte similare