Surorile Musulmane Forumul Femeilor Convertite la Islam
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.
Căutare

Rezultate pe:

Rechercher Cautare avansata

Ultimele subiecte
» salam alikum
About Maroc EmptyMar Aug 30, 2011 3:39 pm Scris de yasemin

» Al Salamu` Alaykum w Rahmatullah w Baraktuhu !
About Maroc EmptyMar Aug 30, 2011 2:17 pm Scris de yasemin

» Ce este Hijabul ?
About Maroc EmptyJoi Aug 25, 2011 10:31 am Scris de Nana

» Bine ati venit pe Forumul Femeilor !
About Maroc EmptyJoi Aug 25, 2011 10:24 am Scris de Nana

» Moscheile din Romania
About Maroc EmptyDum Iul 03, 2011 6:43 pm Scris de Vizitator

» Salam Aleykum
About Maroc EmptyDum Iul 03, 2011 6:19 pm Scris de Vizitator

» Salam Aleykum
About Maroc EmptyDum Iul 03, 2011 3:49 pm Scris de NAYLA

» Nora si Soacra
About Maroc EmptyLun Mai 30, 2011 9:06 pm Scris de Admin

» Educatia copiilor in Islam
About Maroc EmptyLun Mai 30, 2011 8:25 pm Scris de Selma

Aprilie 2024
LunMarMierJoiVinSamDum

Calendar Calendar

Cei care creeaza cel mai des subiecte noi
Admin
About Maroc I_vote_lcapAbout Maroc I_voting_barAbout Maroc I_vote_rcap 
Selma
Aliye Alexia
NAYLA
yasemin

Bookmarking social

Bookmarking social reddit      

Pastrati adresa Descopera Islamul pe site-ul dvs. de bookmarking social

Pastrati adresa Surorile Musulmane Forumul Femeilor Convertite la Islam pe site-ul dvs. de bookmarking social

Cine este conectat?
În total sunt 1 utilizatori conectați: 0 Înregistrați, 0 Invizibil și 1 Vizitator

Nici unul

[ Vizualizeaza toata lista ]

Recordul de utilizatori conectați a fost de 10, Dum Apr 19, 2020 12:53 pm
islamic clock
calendar islamic

About Maroc

In jos

About Maroc Empty About Maroc

Mesaj  Admin Joi Mai 19, 2011 2:51 pm

Morocco (Arabic: المغرب‎, al-Maġrib), officially the Kingdom of Morocco[6] (المملكة المغربية, al-Mamlakah al-Maġribiyya), is a country located in North Africa. It has a population of nearly 33 million and an area of 710,850 km², and also primarily administers the disputed region of the Western Sahara. It is a part of the Maghreb region, besides Tunisia, Algeria, Mauritania and Libya, with whom it shares cultural, historical, and linguistic ties.

Morocco has a coast on the Atlantic Ocean that reaches past the Strait of Gibraltar into the Mediterranean Sea. It is bordered by Spain to the north (a water border through the Strait and land borders with three small Spanish-controlled exclaves, Ceuta, Melilla, and Peñón de Vélez de la Gomera), Algeria to the east, and Western Sahara to the south. Since Morocco controls most of Western Sahara, its de facto southern boundary is with Mauritania.

The internationally recognized borders of the country lie between latitudes 27° and 36°N, and longitudes 1° and 14°W. Adding Western Sahara, Morocco lies mostly between 21° and 36°N, and 1° and 17°W (the Ras Nouadhibou peninsula is slightly south of 21° and west of 17°).

The geography of Morocco spans from the Atlantic Ocean, to mountainous areas, to the Sahara (desert). Morocco is a Northern African country, bordering the North Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea, between Algeria and the annexed Western Sahara.

A large part of Morocco is mountainous. The Atlas Mountains are located mainly in the center and the south of the country. The Rif Mountains are located in the north of the country. Both ranges are mainly inhabited by the Berber people. At 172,402 sq mi (446,519 km2), Morocco is the fifty-seventh largest country in the world (after Uzbekistan). Algeria borders Morocco to the east and southeast though the border between the two countries has been closed since 1994.

Spanish territory in Morocco comprises four enclaves on the Mediterranean coast: Ceuta, Melilla, Peñón de Vélez de la Gomera, Peñón de Alhucemas, the Chafarinas islands, and the disputed islet Perejil. Off the Atlantic coast the Canary Islands belong to Spain, whereas Madeira to the north is Portuguese. To the north, Morocco is bordered by and controls part of the Strait of Gibraltar, giving it power over the waterways in and out of the Mediterranean sea.

The Rif mountains occupy the region bordering the Mediterranean from the north-west to the north-east. The Atlas Mountains run down the backbone of the country, from the south west to the north east. Most of the south east portion of the country is in the Sahara Desert and as such is generally sparsely populated and unproductive economically. Most of the population lives to the north of these mountains, while to the south is the desert. To the south, lies the Western Sahara, a former Spanish colony that was annexed by Morocco in 1975 (see Green March).[27] Morocco claims that the Western Sahara is part of its territory and refers to that as its Southern Provinces.

Morocco's capital city is Rabat; its largest city is its main port, Casablanca. Other cities include Agadir, Essaouira, Fes, Marrakech, Meknes, Mohammadia, Oujda, Ouarzazat, Safi, Salé, Tangier and Tétouan.

Morocco is represented in the ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 geographical encoding standard by the symbol MA.[28] This code was used as the basis for Morocco's internet domain, .ma.[28]

Morocco is an ethnically diverse country with a rich culture and civilization. Through Moroccan history, Morocco hosted many people coming from East (Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Jews and Arabs), South (Sub-Saharan Africans) and North (Romans, Vandals, Andalusians (including Moors and Jews). All those civilizations have had an impact on the social structure of Morocco. It conceived various forms of beliefs, from paganism, Judaism, and Christianity to Islam.

The production of Moroccan literature has continued to grow and diversify. To the traditional genres—poetry, essays, and historiography—have been added forms inspired by Middle Eastern and Western literary models. French is often used in publishing research in the social and natural sciences, and in the fields of literature and literary studies, works are published in both Arabic and French. Moroccan writers, such as Mohammed Choukri, Driss Chraïbi, Abdallah Laroui, Abdelfattah Kilito, and Fatima Mernissi, publish their works in both French and English. Expatriate writers such as Pierre Loti, William S. Burroughs, and Paul Bowles have drawn attention to Moroccan writers as well as to the country itself.

Since independence a veritable blossoming has taken place in painting and sculpture, popular music, amateur theatre, and filmmaking. The Moroccan National Theatre (founded 1956) offers regular productions of Moroccan and French dramatic works. Art and music festivals take place throughout the country during the summer months, among them the World Sacred Music Festival at Fès.

Moroccan music, influenced by Arab, Amazigh, African, and Andalusian traditions, makes use of a number of traditional instruments, such as the flute (nāy), shawm (ghaita), zither (qanūn), and various short necked lutes (including the ʿūd and gimbrī). These are often backed by explosive percussion on the darbūkka (terra-cotta drum). Among the most popular traditional Moroccan artists internationally are the Master Musicians of Jajouka, an all-male guild trained from childhood, and Hassan Hakmoun, a master of gnāwa trance music, a popular spiritual style that traces its roots to sub-Saharan Africa. Younger Moroccans enjoy raï, a style of plain-speaking Algerian music that incorporates traditional sounds with those of Western rock, Jamaican reggae, and Egyptian and Moroccan popular music.

Each region possesses its own specificities, thus contributing to the national culture and to the legacy of civilization. Morocco has set among its top priorities the protection of its diverse legacy and the preservation of its cultural heritage.

Culturally speaking, Morocco has always been successful in combining its Berber, Jewish and Arabic cultural heritage with external influences such as the French and the Spanish and, during the last decades, the Anglo-American lifestyles.

About Maroc 4923circuit_de_revelion_in_maroc_9_
Admin
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Puncte : 5992
Reputatie : 2
Data de inscriere : 16/03/2011
Localizare : Bucuresti, Romania

https://surorilemusulmane.forumgratuit.ro

Sus In jos

Sus